Top WordPress Trends you need to Implement in 2018
Being one of the most prolific of the platforms for website designing, WordPress is used by thousands and is most widely used content management enabler. With it’s easy to use features and a massive number of themes and plugins, WordPress has become the most sought-after platforms. WordPress websites are user-friendly and responsive along with being SEO friendly.
It keeps evolving and becoming better day-by-day to keep up with the industry trends and give its users something new every time. 27% of the worldwide websites are made on the WordPress and its version 4.9 is in the beta stage and soon to be released. With this new version, one can see betterment in editing code, availability of themes, using plugins and their customizations. These enhancements will help developers as well as website administrators. These improvements will also help the end-user and keep the clients happy.
Teams at AResourcepool, know the platform well and keep themselves updated with WordPress information. Therefore, we bring you the top WordPress Trends for 2018 that you need to implement to make your business further successful –
- Drag & Drop WordPress Themes –
This concept will enhance the development and will make it very easy. You can easily drag and drop the files and images on your website and can retain complete control over the design elements without changing the whole structure of your website. The modifications are easy now and non-coders can also use most of the features. The changes can be done in less time allowing flexibility and scalability to the developers.
WordPress offers both free and paid versions of the themes. “Drag-and-drop” themes allow users to create and customize websites without developing any code. These are particularly dynamic in nature and appeal both coders and non-coders equally. Drag-and-drop allows room for experimentation with layout and customization and makes the experience interesting. Here are a few examples of dynamic drag-and-drop WordPress themes:
- Divi –An all-inclusive WordPress theme with a visual builder complete customization of your website with 46 content elements.
- Uplift – Uplift’s drag and drop builder features 54 elements easily customize your website.
- X – X is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop theme with new elements to make your site interesting and visually appealing to the users.
- Video Headers –
It’s no secret that video and virtual reality will rule 2018 trends in web design and Luckily, WordPress is already leading the way. The platform fully supports video, virtual reality content, and 360° images which are sure to dominate the website designing. With already few themes and plugins in place, there is more to come as the year goes by. Some of the WP themes simply allow users to edit a video header and add images to enhance the look.
Although video header is an old concept for the developers but in WordPress, it is a new trend. This allows the developer to attract new visitors to the website and increase the sales and hits on the website. Here are a few examples:
- Inspiro – With a full-screen video feature, this theme is great for showing off a video portfolio.
- Naila –This is aone-page theme which gives the flexibility of opting for a full-screen video background display.
- Balzac –A theme that is responsive and supports full video including multiple layouts for incredible flexibility.
- Virtual reality Plugins
Virtual reality is the new reality for web designers and WordPress fully supports virtual reality content as well as 360° videos and images. Several plugins are already available, and one can expect to see more in the coming times. Here are a few plugins that are currently available:
- MomentoPress – A free plugin for displaying 360° photos and videos.
- 360° Panoramic Image Viewer – It is a responsive plugin that allows you to add “hotspots” to static images,
- WP-VR View – It allows you to display PhotoSphere images and 360° video on your WordPress site.
- Enhanced Websites – E-commerce
E-commerce websites form a chunk of WordPress websites with WooCommerce being the most popular plugin so far. WordPress is a popular choice for online stores as it easily integrates with other platforms like PayPal and Google Checkout. E-commerce requirements such as mobile shopping and subscription-based services are easily taken care by WordPress in its new themes going forward:
- Uncode – Uncode offers an array of options for enhancing your web store with customizable templates, features and pricing plans to suit all levels of businesses. It’s responsive and integrates with WooCommerce as well.
- Handmade – This provides powerful e-commerce features such as a one-click demo importer and product filter widgets to help you customize your online store.
- Parallax Design & Site Responsiveness
Responsiveness is essential to running an e-commerce website as it directly impacts the business success. These days mobile users are higher than the desktop users and therefore an online store website should easily open via mobile phone allowing you to grow your business faster.
Parallax designs help in making a one-page website more effective and responsive. This concept is very popular and is used by every other website in the market. It creates depth and intensifies the look of the website to make it popular.
All these trends will make WordPress more popular in the market and there is no doubt the users will love it. Allow your business to experience these features with services from AResourcepool and bring more success to your business with our expertise.